Excel Price Feed is a software product created and provided by Coderun Technologies Ltd (“Coderun”, “we” or “us”).
In order to service our clients Coderun needs to collect personal data from our clients and/or potential clients and employees.
“Personal data” is any information which may be related to an identified or identifiable natural person (“data subject”);
an identifiable natural person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier,
or to one or more factors specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural, or social identity of that natural person.
Personal data shall always be:
- Processed lawfully, fairly and in a transparent manner in relation to the data subject (see section 2 below)
- Collected for specified, explicit and legitimate purposes and not further processed in a manner that is incompatible with those purposes (see section 3 below)
- Adequate, relevant and limited to what is necessary in relation to the purposes for which they are processed
- Accurate and, where necessary, kept up to date; every reasonable step must be taken to ensure that personal data that are inaccurate, having regard to the purposes for which they are processed, are erased or rectified without delay
- Kept in a form which permits identification of data subjects for no longer than is necessary for the purposes for which the personal data is processed
Processed in a manner that ensures appropriate security of the personal data, including protection against unauthorised or unlawful processing and against accidental loss,
destruction or damage, using appropriate technical or organisational measures
2. Lawful, Fair, and Transparent Data Processing
Processing of personal data requires a legal basis. The most predominant legal basis for processing personal data within Coderun are:
- Consent from the data subject for one or more specific purposes
- The performance of a contract to which the data subject is party
- Compliance with a legal obligation to which the controller is subject
- Legitimate interests pursued by Coderun
3. Processing for Specified, Explicit and Legitimate Purposes
Coderun collects and uses personal data for the following legitimate business purposes:
Email address: collected during sign up. Used in order to email the activation code to the user, as well as for customer service communication
(such as emailing information about payments, reminders of subscriptions expiring, responses to queries, notifications).
- First and Last Name: optionally collected. Used in order to personalise communication with the user.
- Hardware details: collected in a hashed format when a paid or a free subscription is activated. Used in order to link the activation code to a specific machine and activate the product.
None of this information is sold or otherwise shared with any third party.
Data subjects may request that Coderun erases the personal data it holds about them. Erasing the personal information held about a Data Subject might mean that the Excel Price Feed software can no longer run on the user's machine.
4. Contact and complaints
If you have any questions regarding the content of this policy, please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org